Now that I am rounding up my trip to Tucson here, I got a pretty good image of the American way of life. These are a few points I’d like to talk to about.
- Food: too many damn fastfood-restaurants around here people, not healthy.
- Chill !: why do you always have to be in a hurry ? You guys make a drive-thru of everything ? Even ATM’s.
- Drinking age: The fact that you make the drinkig age 21, makes the adolescents abuse alcohol once they are able to get their hands on it. in Belgium the legal drinking age for beer is 16 and for liquor 18 and we don’t have such an abuse as you see it here.
- The price of living: life is way cheaper here than in Europe, you get much more with 1 dollar than you can get with 1 euro back in Europe and the dollar is worth less than the euro.
- Social contact: the Americans are more open to strangers than European people. You’ll wish everybody a good day and ask them how they are doing, which is really nice.
- Roads: even though I think Americans have too many cars, I must say they have the best roads I’ve ever seen. Well maintained, pretty clean and nice and wide.
These are the few thing I wanted to bring up, please feel free too comment.
Welcome to my 9999999999th try of making a blog that has content and is fun to read. Over the last year I’ve been doing some blogging from time to time, but it never semmed to work out. Let’s hope this state of the art wordpress blog will give me the inspiration I need to create a fun blog for all of you readers out there. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading.